300 PERFECT BLACK Semilac Soak Off Gel / Hybrid Nail Polish - "SUPER COVER" Collection
300 PERFECT BLACK Semilac Soak Off Gel / Hybrid Nail Polish 7ml - "SUPER COVER" Collection
The 300 - PERFECT BLACK gel polish has been long awaited by admirers of perfect manicures. It's finally here! Strongly pigmented and great-covering Semilac Perfect Black hybrid varnish from the beloved Super Cover collection.
Despite the strong pigmentation of the product, this varnish does not show curing problems, even with a thicker layer. If the application of black color has been a challenge for you so far - with Semilac Perfect Black you will get rid of these difficulties.
The product has a dispersion layer, so you can apply to it transfer films or Semilac Flash Mermaid powder effect, and after degreasing the dispersion layer, also apply Semiflash Mirror Metallic and Semiflash Chameleon effects.
Color coverage: full
- Exceptional coverage - high pigmentation and 100% black
- The flexible, dense formula maximally facilitates application of the hybrid without flooding the cuticles
- It has a dispersion layer, so you can apply transfer films or powder effect to it immediately after curing, e.g. Semilac flash mermaid
Apply a thin layer of Semilac® Color to the cured layer Semilac® Base, and then cure with a UV lamp. Do not apply directly to the nail plate. You can repeat the Semilac® Color application to achieve a satisfying effect. Finish the styling by applying and curing Semilac® Top.
UV LED 9 W lamp - 2 x 60 sec
24W UV LED lamp - 60 sec
36W UV LED lamp - 2 x 30 sec
UV LED 48/24 W lamp - 60 sec
UV 36 W lamp - 120 sec.
For professional use only
Semilac® UV hybrid are designed for professional use by certified nail technicians only. Therefore, it should only be used for professional application. To achieve a fully pleasing and safe manicure, recommended product training should be completed.
Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. Do not use if sensitive to any of the ingredients. Do not use if you have damaged nails or any nail diseases. If any adverse reactions or sensitivity occur, e.g., burning sensation, itching, redness, etc., discontinue use immediately. Do not use after expiry date. Expiry date and serial number and product batch number can be found next to the barcode. Avoid direct sunlight or extreme UV light exposure. Only use on healthy nails.
- nail and cuticle conditions, such as: fungal infections, e.g. onychomycosis, paronychia, local candidiasis, warts around or underneath the nails, nail psoriasis,
- loosening of the nail plate from the nail bed (onycholysis),
- inflammation and allergic reaction,
- nail injuries, infection of the nail and the surrounding area,
- open cuts local to treatment area,
- cuticle and nail inflammation caused during a classic manicure, e.g. during cuticle trimming,
- sensitivity to any of the ingredients.