308 FESTIVE BLUE- Semilac Soak Off Gel / Hybrid Nail Polish - "THE FESTIVE WONDER" Collection
308 FESTIVE BLUE - Semilac Soak Off Gel / Hybrid Nail Polish - "THE FESTIVE WONDER" Collection 7ML
Classics work every day as well as on special occasions - just like our new Festive Blue. Whether it's Christmas dinner with the family, a get-together with friends or a break from the Christmas madness: this shade of classic blue soothes the senses and creates a calm atmosphere. Be prepared for the questions “What is that beautiful colour you’re wearing?”
Color coverage - full.
SEMILAC® hybrid nail polish 7 ml combines gel UV and nail polish properties.
High-technology production, specially selected and prepared pigments make SEMILAC hybrids top one quality off all hybrid products on the cosmetics market.
The second layer enhances the hybrid color depth.
12W UV LED Lamp 30 sec.
24W/36 UV LED Lamp 30 sec.
24W/48 UV LED Lamp 30 sec.
24W/48 UV LED Diamond Lamp 30 sec.
36W/54 UV LED Diamond Lamp 30 sec.
Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. Do not use if sensitive to any of the ingredients. Do not use if you have damaged nails or any nail diseases. If any adverse reactions or sensitivity occur, e.g., burning sensation, itching, redness, etc., discontinue use immediately. Do not use after expiry date. Expiry date and serial number and product batch number can be found next to the barcode. Avoid direct sunlight or extreme UV light exposure. Only use on healthy nails.
- nail and cuticle conditions, such as: fungal infections, e.g. onychomycosis, paronychia, local candidiasis, warts around or underneath the nails, nail psoriasis,
- loosening of the nail plate from the nail bed (onycholysis),
- inflammation and allergic reaction,
- nail injuries, infection of the nail and the surrounding area,
- open cuts local to the treatment area,
- cuticle and nail inflammation caused during a classic manicure, e.g. during cuticle trimming,
- sensitivity to any of the ingredients.
- Keep away from children.
- Please read the directions for use carefully.
- Avoid skin contact.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Do not directly inhale vapors of the product.
- May cause an allergic reaction.
- It should be cured in a UV LED lamp.