530 DELICATE WHITE Semilac Soak Off Gel / Hybrid Nail Polish - CELEBRATE Collection
530 DELICATE WHITE Semilac Soak Off Gel / Hybrid Nail Polish - CELEBRATE Collection.
White in shade of ivory, perfect for celebrating feminine delicacy. A hybrid polish that perfectly matches the tanned skin of the hand.
Celebrate with us positive emotions!
Summer appeared not only behind the windows but also in our hearts and on our nails. Sunrays awaken the desire to enjoy the moment and boldly reach for more.
On the basis of such positive emotions, two ambassadors of our Semilac UV hybrids – Margaret and Agnieszka Woźniak-Starak created an absolutely unique collection.
Semilac Celebrate are wonderful colors reflecting trends from the world’s catwalks that have been enriched by Semilac Ambassadors with a pinch of their phenomenal personality and a huge portion of values and emotions.
UV LED 6 W lamp – 2 x 45 sec
UV LED 9 W lamp – 60 sec
UV LED 24 W lamp – 30 sec
UV LED 36 W lamp – 30 sec
UV LED 48/24 W lamp – 30 sec
For professional use
Semilac® Gel polish are designed for professional use by certified nail technicians only. Therefore, it should only be used for professional application. To achieve a fully pleasing and safe manicure, recommended product training should be completed.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes
- Do not use if sensitive to any of the ingredients
- Do not use if you have damaged nails or any nail diseases
- If any adverse reactions or sensitivity occur, e.g., burning sensation, itching, redness, etc., discontinue use immediately
- Do not use after expiry date (expiry date and serial number and product batch number can be found next to the barcode)
- Avoid direct sunlight or extreme UV light exposure
- Only use on healthy nails
- Nail and cuticle conditions, such as: fungal infections, e.g. onychomycosis, paronychia, local candidiasis, warts around or underneath the nails, nail psoriasis,
- Loosening of the nail plate from the nail bed (onycholysis)
- Inflammation and allergic reaction
- Nail injuries, infection of the nail and the surrounding area
- Open cuts local to treatment area
- Cuticle and nail inflammation caused during a classic manicure, e.g. during cuticle trimming
- Sensitivity to any of the ingredients