SMOOTHER BASE - Semilac Soak Off Gel / Hybrid Base
SMOOTHER BASE - Semilac Soak Off Gel / Hybrid Base 7 ML
The smoothing, transparent hybrid Semilac Smoother Base is dedicated to people with a thin and uneven plate. The medium-thick consistency and flexible formula make the base fill all cavities and furrows, ensuring an even surface for a perfectly smooth manicure. The self-leveling base allows for a delicate superstructure and modeling of a flat NAIL PLATE.
The base is dermatologically tested.
CHARACTER: smoothing and self-leveling.
FOR WHOM: for people with uneven plates who want perfectly smooth nails.
SPECIALIZATION: perfectly levels the surface for a perfectly smooth manicure. Fills in cavities, furrows and stripes. It gives the possibility of delicate superstructure and modeling of a flat tile.
72% of women confirm that the Semilac Smoother Base is much better than the one they have used so far and would replace the old one with Smoother Base
88% of women believe that the base is evenly distributed, self-leveling, filling all irregularities, and leaving the nail plate perfectly smooth
92% of women noticed that after the application of the base, the nail plate was visibly smoother and the cavities were filled
76% of women stated that using a base, a manicure is more durable than a base usually used
80% of Women would buy the base after testing
84% of women would recommend it to a friend
96% of women believe that the base is compatible with the nail plate, i.e. it does not get air in the cuticles, does not detach from the free edge
Source: Application and functional research, 25 women, October 2020, Chemicos Consulting.
In the case of dense consistency, we recommend extending the curing time.
UV LED 9 W lamp - 60 sec.
UV LED 24 W lamp - 30 sec.
Lamp UV LED 36 W - 30 sec.
Lamp UV LED 48/24 W - 30 sec.
UV lamp 36 W - 120 sec.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes
- Do not use if sensitive to any of the ingredients
- Do not use if you have damaged nails or any nail diseases
- If any adverse reactions or sensitivity occur, e.g., burning sensation, itching, redness, etc., discontinue use immediately
- Do not use after the expiry date (expiry date and serial number and product batch number can be found next to the barcode)
- Avoid direct sunlight or extreme UV light exposure
- Only use on healthy nails
- Nail and cuticle conditions, such as: fungal infections, e.g. onychomycosis, paronychia, local candidiasis, warts around or underneath the nails, nail psoriasis,
- Loosening of the nail plate from the nail bed (onycholysis)
- Inflammation and allergic reaction
- Nail injuries, infection of the nail and the surrounding area
- Open cuts local to the treatment area
- Cuticle and nail inflammation caused during a classic manicure, e.g. during cuticle trimming
- Sensitivity to any of the ingredients
For professional use
- Semilac® Gel polish are designed for professional use by certified nail technicians only. Therefore, it should only be used for professional application.
- To achieve a fully pleasing and safe manicure, recommended product training should be completed.
Di-HEMA Trimethylhexyl Dicarbamate, HEMA, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Isobornyl Methacrylate, Trimethylbenzoyl Diphenylphosphine Oxide, Glycol HEMA-Methacrylate, Hydroxycyclohexyl Phenyl Ketone, Bis(Methacryloyloxyethyl) Phosphate, Hydroquinone, p-Hydroxyanisole, BHT.