394 SPARKLING MIDNIGHT DATE Semilac Soak Off Gel / Hybrid Nail Polish - "LOVE IS IN THE NAILS" Collection
394 SPARKLING MIDNIGHT DATE Semilac Soak Off Gel / Hybrid Nail Polish - "LOVE IS IN THE AIR" Collection 7 ML
Close your eyes and imagine...a date at night, under a starry sky, in the most romantic city you could ever dream of. What do you see? We can’t stop thinking about the new shade of Sparkling Midnight Date gel polish. It features vivid black with a tinge of silver – simple, but effective. It is a great choice not only for the love-struck, but also for all fans of classics and glitter. We love this combination!
UV LED 24W / 36 lamp - 30 sec.
UV LED 24W / 48 lamp - 30 sec.
Diamond UV LED 24W / 48 lamp - 30 sec.
Diamond UV LED 36W / 54 lamp - 30 sec.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes
- Do not use if sensitive to any of the ingredients
- Do not use if you have damaged nails or any nail diseases
- If any adverse reactions or sensitivity occur, e.g., burning sensation, itching, redness, etc., discontinue use immediately
- Do not use after expiry date (expiry date and serial number and product batch number can be found next to the barcode)
- Avoid direct sunlight or extreme UV light exposure
- Only use on healthy nails
- Nail and cuticle conditions, such as: fungal infections, e.g. onychomycosis, paronychia, local candidiasis, warts around or underneath the nails, nail psoriasis,
- Loosening of the nail plate from the nail bed (onycholysis)
- Inflammation and allergic reaction
- Nail injuries, infection of the nail and the surrounding area
- Open cuts local to treatment area
- Cuticle and nail inflammation caused during a classic manicure, e.g. during cuticle trimming
- Sensitivity to any of the ingredients
For professional use
- Semilac® Gel polish are designed for professional use by certified nail technicians only. Therefore, it should only be used for professional application.
- To achieve a fully pleasing and safe manicure, recommended product training should be completed.
Di-HEMA Trimethylhexyl Dicarbamate, HEMA, Hydroxycyclohexyl Phenyl Ketone, Bis-Trimethylbenzoyl Phenylphosphine Oxide, p-Hydroxyanisole, CI 77891, CI 77491, CI 77499, CI 77742.