402 SPICY PUMPKIN - Semilac Soak Off Gel / Hybrid Nail Polish - "TASTES OF FALL" Collection
Semilac 402 Spicy Pumpkin - warm shade of caramel with a hint of red, expressive and deep color. Perfect for fall and winter season.
EFFECT: classic color
COLOR GROUP: brown / orange
DOUBLE CURING TIME: NO
UV LED 24 W lamp - 60 sec.
Lamp UV LED 36 W - 2 x 30 sec.
lamp UV LED 48/24 W - 60 sec. / 120 sec.
UV lamp 36 W - 2 x 120 sec.
High-technology production, specially selected and prepared pigments make SEMILAC hybrids top one quality off all hybrid products on cosmetics market.
The second layer enhance the hybrid color depth.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes
- Do not use if sensitive to any of the ingredients
- Do not use if you have damaged nails or any nail diseases
- If any adverse reactions or sensitivity occur, e.g., burning sensation, itching, redness, etc., discontinue use immediately
- Do not use after expiry date (expiry date and serial number and product batch number can be found next to the barcode)
- Avoid direct sunlight or extreme UV light exposure
- Only use on healthy nails
- Nail and cuticle conditions, such as: fungal infections, e.g. onychomycosis, paronychia, local candidiasis, warts around or underneath the nails, nail psoriasis,
- Loosening of the nail plate from the nail bed (onycholysis)
- Inflammation and allergic reaction
- Nail injuries, infection of the nail and the surrounding area
- Open cuts local to treatment area
- Cuticle and nail inflammation caused during a classic manicure, e.g. during cuticle trimming
- Sensitivity to any of the ingredients
For professional use
- Semilac® Gel polish are designed for professional use by certified nail technicians only. Therefore, it should only be used for professional application.
- To achieve a fully pleasing and safe manicure, recommended product training should be completed.