HOLO TOP COAT NO WIPE - Slowianka Nail Trends Soak Off Gel / Hybrid Nail Polish 10ML
- medium viscosity, bordering on thin;
- medium leveling; no cuticle flooding with a proper application;
- nice leveling of the product on the surface of the nail, creating a perfect reflection of light;
- densely pigmented, with the effect of a holographic, very fine dust;
- no granularity; a fine speck in the middle, comparable to the dust suspended in the entire depth top;
- the top does not create additional thickness on the nails, which is very important, especially working on nails that are already rounded, have the right height, and we want to avoid additional thickening;
- after applying the top, the surface of the nail is perfectly smooth, with no palpable particles;
- even the distribution of particles in the top and on the nail greatly speeds up servicing the customer;
- no dispersion (inhibition); does not require washing after curing;
- the result is a very strong diamond gloss, commonly known as wet glitter.
The No Wipe Holo Top should be tightly sealed after application. Due to its high light sensitivity, it must not be left open, as microparticles may crystallize, and the application process becomes very problematic. Make sure the bottle thread is always clean: wipe it after each use of the top, using a cleaner-moistened cotton swab, and screw the cap on tight.
Application on uniform nails:
- construct artificial nails using the cover method,
- file nails,
- matt with a polishing block,
- apply one layer of No Wipe Holo Top Coat,
- cure the top for 90 seconds in a 48-WATT LED lamp from Slowianka.
Application on hybrid shades:
- select the appropriate base and apply the selected color,
- cure the color in a lamp, according to the designated hybrid usage,
- apply Holo Top Coat by pressing lightly with a brush, especially in the middle of the nail, so that there are no empty spaces and streaks,
- the top levels so-so, so when working with cuticles, keep the client's finger at an angle of 45 ° to the table so as not to flood the cuticles,
- wait 1-2 seconds for the top to even out on the surface and create a perfect reflection of light,
- cure nails in a 48-WATT LED lamp for 90 seconds; in a 36-WAT UV lamp - for 2 minutes,
- do not touch the nails for the first 3-4 seconds after curing the top so that the top glazes nicely and cools down, thanks to which the gloss will be much more durable and last longer,
- no dispersion (inhibition layer); does not require washing with a cleaner after curing; the surface of the nails shines beautifully and is perfectly smooth.
Aliphatic Urethane Acrylate, Hydroxypropyl Methacrylate, Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Ethyl Trimethylbenzoyl Phenylphosphinate, Acrylates Copolymer, Dimethicone, Styrene/Acrylate Copolymer