MINERAL STRONG BASE - Semilac Soak Off Gel / Hybrid Base
MINERAL STRONG BASE - Semilac Soak Off Gel / Hybrid Base 7 ML
The strengthening base. Semilac Mineral Strong Base with minerals is dedicated to people with thin, brittle, and splitting nails. The thick consistency ensures a strong and hard manicure that protects both short and long nails. Perfect for adding and extending. The base in a pudding shade with an admixture of pink can be used under any color of the varnish, it is also great for sautéing, giving the effect of a delicate natural manicure, covering unevenness and imperfections of the nail plate.
The base is dermatologically tested.
CHARACTER: strengthening base, provides a strong and hard manicure
FOR WHOM: for people who want to strengthen thin, brittle, or split nails, both short and long.
SPECIALIZATION: perfectly builds up and extends the plate, covering unevenness and imperfections.
COLOR: pudding shade with a blend of pink.
76% of women confirm that the Semilac Mineral Strong base is much better than the one that has been used so far
88% of women would buy it in the future
88% of women will recommend it to a friend
88% of women feel that their nails grow back stronger and harder after using the base
92% of women confirm that the base visibly strengthens nails.
92% of women believe that after applying the base, the nails become stronger, harder, and more resistant to damage
92% of women found removing the hybrid easy and quick
92% of women feel that their nails are strengthened after applying the base
92% of women believe that the base is compatible with the nail plate, i.e. it does not get air in the cuticles, does not detach from the free edge
Source: Application research by 25 women, October 2020, J.S. HAMILTON POLAND Sp. z o.o.
In the case of dense consistency, we recommend extending the curing time.
UV LED 9 W lamp - 2 x 60 sec
UV LED 24 W lamp - 2 x 60 sec.
Lamp UV LED 36 W - 2 x 30 sec.
Lamp UV LED 48/24 W - 2 x 30 sec.
UV lamp 36 W - 120 sec.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes
- Do not use if sensitive to any of the ingredients
- Do not use if you have damaged nails or any nail diseases
- If any adverse reactions or sensitivity occur, e.g., burning sensation, itching, redness, etc., discontinue use immediately
- Do not use after the expiry date (expiry date and serial number and product batch number can be found next to the barcode)
- Avoid direct sunlight or extreme UV light exposure
- Only use on healthy nails
- Nail and cuticle conditions, such as: fungal infections, e.g. onychomycosis, paronychia, local candidiasis, warts around or underneath the nails, nail psoriasis,
- Loosening of the nail plate from the nail bed (onycholysis)
- Inflammation and allergic reaction
- Nail injuries, infection of the nail and the surrounding area
- Open cuts local to the treatment area
- Cuticle and nail inflammation caused during a classic manicure, e.g. during cuticle trimming
- Sensitivity to any of the ingredients
For professional use
- Semilac® Gel polish are designed for professional use by certified nail technicians only. Therefore, it should only be used for professional application.
- To achieve a fully pleasing and safe manicure, recommended product training should be completed.
Di-HEMA Trimethylhexyl Dicarbamate, HEMA, Isobornyl Methacrylate, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Hydroxycyclohexyl Phenyl Ketone, Trimethylbenzoyl Diphenylphosphine Oxide, Glycol HEMA-Methacrylate, Silica, PEG-9 Dimethacrylate, Bis(Methacryloyloxyethyl) Phosphate, Calcium Pantethonate, Mica, Boron Nitride, Tin Oxide, p-Hydroxyanisole, Hydroquinone, (+/-) CI 77891, CI 77491