PROTECT AND CARE BASE - Semilac Soak Off Gel / Hybrid Base
PROTECT AND CARE BASE - Semilac Soak Off Gel / Hybrid Base 7 ML
The Semilac Protect & Care Base is dedicated to people with thin, brittle, and brittle nails. We enriched it with proteins, tea tree oil, diamond dust, head cabbage leaf extract, biotin, and glycerin.
The dense and hard base creates a protective layer on the nail plate and protects it against external factors. The nails are strengthened and regenerate more easily. The transparent base also allows you to even out, build up, and extend the nail plate.
The base is dermatologically tested.
CHARACTER: Dense and hard, protective hybrid base
FOR WHOM: For people with thin, brittle, and brittle nails that need to be strengthened.
SPECIALIZATION: supports regeneration and strengthens nails. It also allows you to align, build up, and extend the nail plate.
ADDITIONAL POWER: proteins, tea tree oil, diamond dust, head cabbage leaf extract, biotin, and glycerin.
76% of women believe that the Semilac Protect & Care base is much better than the one they have used so far
88% of women noticed that after removing the base, the condition of the nails improved and they look healthier
92% of women confirm that the nail plate has strengthened after applying the base and is more resistant to mechanical damage
96% of women say that nails are stronger and harder after using the base
80% of women will buy it after testing it
92% of women will recommend it to a friend
96% of women believe that the base is compatible with the nail plate, i.e. it does not get air at the cuticles, does not detach from the free edge.
100% of women confirm that removing the hybrid is easy and quick
Source: Application research, 25 women, October 2020, J.S. Hamilton.
In the case of dense consistency, we recommend extending the curing time.
UV LED 9 W lamp - 60 sec.
UV LED 24 W lamp - 30 sec.
Lamp UV LED 36 W - 30 sec.
Lamp UV LED 48/24 W - 30 sec.
UV lamp 36 W - 120 sec.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes
- Do not use if sensitive to any of the ingredients
- Do not use if you have damaged nails or any nail diseases
- If any adverse reactions or sensitivity occur, e.g., burning sensation, itching, redness, etc., discontinue use immediately
- Do not use after the expiry date (expiry date and serial number and product batch number can be found next to the barcode)
- Avoid direct sunlight or extreme UV light exposure
- Only use on healthy nails
- Nail and cuticle conditions, such as: fungal infections, e.g. onychomycosis, paronychia, local candidiasis, warts around or underneath the nails, nail psoriasis,
- Loosening of the nail plate from the nail bed (onycholysis)
- Inflammation and allergic reaction
- Nail injuries, infection of the nail and the surrounding area
- Open cuts local to the treatment area
- Cuticle and nail inflammation caused during a classic manicure, e.g. during cuticle trimming
- Sensitivity to any of the ingredients
For professional use
- Semilac® Gel polish are designed for professional use by certified nail technicians only. Therefore, it should only be used for professional application.
- To achieve a fully pleasing and safe manicure, recommended product training should be completed.
Di-HEMA Trimethylhexyl Dicarbamate, HEMA, Isobornyl Methacrylate, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Hydroxycyclohexyl Phenyl Ketone, Trimethylbenzoyl Diphenylphosphine Oxide, Glycol HEMA-Methacrylate, Bis(Methacryloyloxyethyl) Phosphate, Brassica Oleracea Botrytis Extract, Aqua, Melaleuca Alternifolia Oil, Propylene Glycol, Polysorbate 80, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Palmitate, Sorbitan Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Benzoate, Arginine, Lecithin, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Citric Acid, Carbocysteine, Glutamic Acid, Theonine, Serine, Tocopherol, Potassium Sorbate, Biotin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Glycerin, Diamond Powder, EDTA, p-Hydroxyanisole, Hydroquinone