SENSITIVE CARE BASE - Semilac Soak Off Gel / Hybrid Base
SENSITIVE CARE BASE - Semilac Soak Off Gel / Hybrid Base 7 ML
The gentle Semilac Sensitive Care Base UV Gel Base Coat with panthenol and vitamin E is dedicated for sensitive and thin nail plates. It protects the nail plate from mechanical damage. The thin texture and high elasticity of the base coat is perfect for short nails. This product helps you easily paint thin layers, making UV gel nail polish removal quicker and easier.
The base is dermatologically tested.
CHARACTER: delicate, with panthenol and vitamin E.
FOR WHOM: perfect for short and delicate nails
SPECIALIZATION: allows easy painting of thin layers and easy removal of the manicure.
80% of women noticed that the condition of the nail plate after removing the base is better than after using other bases
80% of women believe that the base is suited to a delicate plate
80% of women confirm that the Semilac Sensitive Care base is much better than the one that has been used so far
84% of women will buy in the future
88% of women believe that after applying the base, the nails are stronger and do not split
88% of women have a feeling of regenerated, nourished and healthy-looking nails after applying the base
96% of women confirm that the base is compatible with the nail plate, i.e. it does not get air at the cuticles, does not detach from the free edge
Source: Application research done by 25 women, October 2020, J.S. HAMILTON POLAND Sp. z o.o.
UV LED 9 W lamp - 60 sec.
UV LED 24 W lamp - 30 sec.
Lamp UV LED 36 W - 30 sec.
Lamp UV LED 48/24 W - 30 sec.
UV lamp 36 W - 120 sec.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes
- Do not use if sensitive to any of the ingredients
- Do not use if you have damaged nails or any nail diseases
- If any adverse reactions or sensitivity occur, e.g., burning sensation, itching, redness, etc., discontinue use immediately
- Do not use after the expiry date (expiry date and serial number and product batch number can be found next to the barcode)
- Avoid direct sunlight or extreme UV light exposure
- Only use on healthy nails
- Nail and cuticle conditions, such as: fungal infections, e.g. onychomycosis, paronychia, local candidiasis, warts around or underneath the nails, nail psoriasis,
- Loosening of the nail plate from the nail bed (onycholysis)
- Inflammation and allergic reaction
- Nail injuries, infection of the nail and the surrounding area
- Open cuts local to the treatment area
- Cuticle and nail inflammation caused during a classic manicure, e.g. during cuticle trimming
- Sensitivity to any of the ingredients
For professional use
- Semilac® Gel polish are designed for professional use by certified nail technicians only. Therefore, it should only be used for professional application.
- To achieve a fully pleasing and safe manicure, recommended product training should be completed.
Di-HEMA Trimethylhexyl Dicarbamate, HEMA, Isobornyl Methacrylate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Heptane, Trimethylbenzoyl Diphenylphosphine Oxide, Benzoyl Isopropanol, Tosylamide/Epoxy Resin, Nitrocellulose, Trimethylolpropane Trimethacrylate, Triacetin, Tocopherol, Panthenol, Hydroquinone, p-Hydroxyanisole, CI 60725